From the sellers page: “Celebrate your LGBT pride. This license plate makes a great gift. Everybody has those hard to buy for friends and relatives or what do you get for a co-worker. Let us custom print one for you. We also have artwork for over 10,000 family crests from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Spain, France, Germany and Italy as well as flags and national seals for many more. All licence plates purchased from Carpe Diem Design are 100% made in the U.S.A.”
- Full Size: 6.00″ x 12.00″ x a sturdy .032 Thick. 5052-H32 Aluminum. Made in the U.S.A.
- High gloss UV protected aluminum. It will not rust or fade.
- Slotted holes for easy mounting on car, home or mailbox post. (hardware not included)
- Carpe Diem Designs is a veteran owned small family run business. All our products are individually made when ordered so that each order receives our personal attention. We are proud of our lifetime 99% (4.9 star) Amazon seller rating and we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- The Progress Flag was designed by Daniel Quasar and is used with permission. Please look him up and check out his design and its meaning. A portion of all sales will go to a LGBT charity. I have chosen the Trevor Project for my donations.